Legal- everything must be legal before i start e.g. everything must not be taken from a copyright site.
Time- must be finished by 31st of April
Money- must decide what my budget is and how much I’m willing to spend on this.
Skills/Expertise- I need to have the skill ability to use the designed software for my project
Future Trends- so I could design my project properly and make it look good.
Equipment- I must have all the equipments required in order to complete my project successfully.
Stakeholders- feedback so I know in what ways I could improve.
Cultural – I must follow the core mercy values and Carmel’s cultural beliefs
Environmental- I must work in a safe and clean environment for my project to be completed properly.
Social – I would need others point of view, ideas and feedback for my project to be out of a high standard.
Materials- I need to be provided with all the material’s needed in order for my project to be of high standard
Innovations- I need this to give me ideas on how to design my project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment